Behind the Image
I love to share photos I’ve taken with willing (or unwilling) audiences. As a photographer, I also know the “why” behind it is as important as the image. What intrigued me about this shot?
In this section, I’m sharing images from my library, both those that have been accepted as stock (available for you to download from my portfolios on Shutterstock; some on Adobe Photos) and ones that tell a story but aren’t editorial or commercial.
If you see a photo elsewhere on the site and want to know more about it, drop me a message on Contact Us.
Shutter-crazed and happy – Yvonne
- Rainforest Reflections, Tortuguero, Costa Rica
- Petroglyphs Tell Stories, Snake River, Idaho
- Conch Shells on Blue Chair, Ambergris Caye, Belize
- Massive Old Iguana, Calico, Costa Rica
- Stealthy Caiman Reflection, Tortuguero, Costa Rica
- Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic
- Los Penguinos, Chile
- Big Island Sunset, Hawaii
- Hawaiian Fruit Bowl
- Panama Canal Transit